Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Katra Tour Packages 10 Nights 11 Days
Day 01: New Delhi – Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport / railway station and drive to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali (265 Kms. / 08 Hrs.)
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface Enroute visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel Manali. Evening free for rest. Night stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali (Local Sightseeing)
Morning proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery. Bahist Temple, Solang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow capped peaks..at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way. (Subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali.
Day 5 : Rohtang Pass (100 Kms. Round Tour)
Early morning visit A place not to be missed - Rohtang Pass, (51Kms. / 3Hrs.) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way.(subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open).(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis. )
Day 6: Manali to Dharmshala (280 Kms. / 10 Hrs.)
A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. O/N Hotel Dharamshala.
Day 7: Dharmshala to Dalhousie (145 Kms. / 05 Hrs.)
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel Dalhousie.
Day 8: Dalhousie - Khajjiar
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor – General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation – pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel.
Day 9: Dalhousie – Katra (245 Kms. / 05 Hrs.)
Transfer from Dalhousie to Katra by Surface. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel. Overnight stay at Katra Hotel.
Day 10: Katra
Early morning after breakfast start your journey to Vaishno Devi Darshan. Late Evening come back to hotel. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 11: Katra Depart
Morning after breakfast visit the local maket and then on time check out from hotel and proceed towards Airport/ Railway Station to board your flight back to home.
Quickly Find What You Are Looking For
- Manali Shimla Tour Packages 6 Nights 7 Days
- Manali Tour Packages 4 Nights 5 Days
- Shimla Manali Chandigarh Agra Tour Packages 7 Nights 8 Days
- Shimla Manali Chandigarh Delhi Tour Packages 7 Nights 8 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar Delhi Tour Packages 11 Nights 12 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Katra Amritsar Tour Packages 11 Nights 12 Days
- Shimla Manali Chandigarh Delhi Tour Packages 8 Nights 9 Days
- Shimla Manali Chandigarh Tour Packages 6 Nights 7 Days
- Shimla Manali Chandigarh Tour Packages 7 Nights 8 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar Chandigarh Tour Packages 11 Nights 12 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Packages 8 Nights 9 Days
- Shimla Manali Tour Packages 5 Nights 6 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar Tour Packages 9 Nights 10 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar Tour Packages 10 Nights 11 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Chandigarh Tour Packages 9 Nights 10 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Delhi Tour Packages 10 Nights 11 Days
- Shimla Manali Tour Packages 6 Nights 7 Days
- Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Katra Tour Packages 10 Nights 11 Days